Whether you are a gourmet or just a culinary lover,
the seasoning is indispensable in any kitchen.
It organically combines salt, fresh garlic and herbs.
It is soft, gentle and not spicy. Use it instead of regular salt.
- any meat, poultry, liver, minced/ground meat;
- scrambled eggs, cereals, pate, fried potatoes;
- fresh and baked vegetables;
- pickling and salting vegetables;
- pastries: bakery products, cakes with cheese, buns with meat and fish stuffing, pancakes etc.;
Ingredients: salt, garlic, basil, coriander. Store in a glass jar with a tightly attached lid, to avoid rapid drying and loss of flavor. Keep refrigerated.